Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Gillespie park Ecology Centre

A lovely afternoon at the Ecology Centre, perfect weather, an appreciative audience, and just enough men to make up a full side.
And Jeremy brought our bells back from the Prince's trust do too.
(which was aparantly very good)
Even though it's just around the corner from the Aresenal's new Emirates Stadium, Gillespie Park feels like it's right out in the countryside.
A friendly dinosaur joined in and posed for pictures



Unfortunately we missed John Hegley and Rob Newman but enjoyed some of the other acts.

The press were there too, Andy, a local photographer was taking photos for the Islington Gazette.
I'm sorry, I've lost the paper I wrote your site down on, Andy, so if you chance to read this, contact me and I'll edit it in.

No comments: